GoFest will once again be taking place at Surrey Sports Park in Guildford this May.
The two-day festival of sport, dance, health and fitness will take place on the 28th and 29th May. It’s aim? To encourages families and friends from across the region to enjoy a number of sports coaching sessions together.
Now in its third year, GoFest offers activities suitable for all ages – from adults right down to under 5s.
The sessions available include archery, tennis, kickboxing, netball, scuba diving and many more.
Under 5s can join in lots of the family-friendly sessions such as the family dance classes. There are also a number of special activities running especially for little ones.
Sessions for younger children include:
- Swimming Lessions (3-6 years)
- Tots Boogie Dance Class (under 4s)
- Boogie with My Baby (a sling class for babies)
- Hockey Tots (under 5s)
- Frozen Workshop (3-7 years)
- Badminton (3-6 years)
Each ticket to the event entitles you to pre-book up to 4 activities per person per day. If you purchase an early bird ticket, you can pre-book up to 8 activities per person. You will be able to book more activities when you arrive on the day, but these are subject to availability.
How much does it cost?
Booking online will save you money. Tickets bought on the gate will be 25% more expensive and subject to availability.
Each ticket includes free parking for one car per family ticket or adult ticket.
- Adult tickets are £29 on Sunday, £22 on Monday or £39.50 for both (plus booking fee)
- Child tickets are £15 on Sunday, £14 on Monday or £22.50 for both (plus booking fee)
- Family tickets (4 people) are £59.50 on Sunday, £55 on Monday or £85 for both (plus booking fee)
- Under 4s go FREE
Not taking part? Spectator tickets can be purchased at £8 for adults and £5 for children.
For more information and to book tickets visit http://www.gofest.co.uk.