Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Surrey Baby Ltd\’ or ‘us\’ or ‘we\’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW . Our company registration number is 08466037. The term ‘you\’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. If you are following any advice, for example post-natal exercises listed on the Surrey Baby website, or as another example, anything related to health and wellbeing (e.g. advice from other mums or bloggers about weaning or childcare) we always advise you to discuss these with your GP or health care provider first as Surrey Baby Limited will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within its website pages.
If you discover any information on our pages that you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com or using the ‘Contact’ form.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Purchasing of Goods or Services
You may find that we may advertise or promote goods and services. Your offer to purchase or acquire such goods or services shall be subject to the relevant term and conditions.
Any and all descriptions and representations made in relation to third parties’ goods and services on Essex Baby Limited’s website have been provided based on information and materials supplied by the respective third parties or on an “as-is” basis. We may have not tested nor used such goods or services and all purchases or dealings carried out with such third parties are at your own risk and we have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a consequence thereof.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In order for this site to be easy to use we use various cookies. Cookies are small text files which our website stores on your computer in order to provide the best experience and feedback about how people use our website.
- To make our website work quickly and effectively
- To remember certain settings if you visit our site on future occasions
- To improve the security of our website
- To allow you to share pages with social media sites
- To give us information about how people use our site so we can improve our services and offerings to you as a potential customer.
- To get any personal, financial and/or sensitive information about you without your explicit permission
- To transfer data to advertising networks
- To transfer personally identifiable data about you to third parties
- To pay sales commissions to third parties
What cookies are we storing?
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to posts on our site
- Third party functionality including Google services like Translation and Maps
- Social Sharing cookies that enable you to share our pages on social media websites
- Visitor and Usage Statistics (see Google Analytics below)
Our website is built using a CMS (content management system) and this requires cookies to be stored in order to enable basic user interactions to work correctly such as remembering registered user log-ins and other site features. We deem these functions as being necessary to the working of certain areas of the website. If you choose to disable this cookie then various functionality on the site will not work as expected.
You can read more about session cookies and what they are used for at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Third party cookies
We use the services of external software and websites in order to improve the functionality and interactivity of this site.
This type of cookie includes social sharing functions (i.e. buttons allowing you to share pages on this site on social networking sites) and newsletter sign-up forms.
In order to make these functions work, and connect them to the relevant third party sites, there are scripts and code from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites may well collect and store information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
If you are concerned you should check the respective privacy and cookie policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they collect and use your information and to find out how to opt out from these cookies being stored on your computer.
If the settings on your web browser are currently adjusted to allow cookies to be stored and you continue to use this website without changing your settings to prevent this site from storing cookies then we take this to mean that you agree with and give us permission to carry on doing so.
Stopping us storing cookies
If you do not wish to store cookies from this website on your computer you can set your browser to reject and/or delete the cookies that our website requests to store. You can normally find out how to do this by choosing the Help menu in your browser to find instructions. If you do choose to reject cookies from our website, we cannot guarantee that this site will work as well as it is intended, function correctly, and be as quick and easy to use.
Requesting further information about our cookie usage
We like to be as clear about cookies on this website as possible and would be happy to discuss our cookie usage with you. Please get in touch if you require further information.
You can also read more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org which also gives you more information about how to delete cookies from your computer.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Surrey Baby Ltd is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties..
- The content on the site and forum has been included in good faith. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Whilst Surrey Baby endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Surrey Baby does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- In particular, the support and information in the forum and site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Surrey Baby and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions or to be a substitute for obtaining professional advice. You should consult a doctor, health or appropriate professional if you require specific advice.
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment or taking any other form of action or inaction based upon them.
- Surrey Baby does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of postings submitted by users , moderators and parent supporters on the forum, or endorse any opinions expressed by users, moderators or parent supporters.
- All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Essex Baby Limited nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold Surrey Baby and its directors, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site
Breach of these Terms
Surrey Baby Ltd. will be entitled to restrict, suspend or terminate your membership or deny you access to Surreybaby.co.uk or take such other action as Surrey Baby deems appropriate if Surrey Baby Ltd. determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in breach any of the Terms and Conditions or that your use of Surreybaby.co.uk is inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable.
The restriction, suspension or termination of our service pursuant to this section will be without prejudice to any rights which Surrey Baby Ltd may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Surrey Baby Ltd. shall be entitled to disclose your user identity and details if required or requested by the courts or other law enforcement authorities and/or agencies or in such other circumstances as Surrey Baby in its sole discretion considers reasonably necessary or appropriate.
You agree to indemnify and hold each of Surrey Baby Ltd, its directors, sponsors, representatives, employees and contractors, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Surreybaby.co.uk, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber of your account, or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.